River Trip - 3 Hrs
Canoeing from Golant, Fowey this trip takes you out into the mighty Fowey Estuary. The River trip goes at a quicker pace than the Taster trip and is ideal for people who have kayaked before and/or are confident in the water. You will also cover a larger area on the river. Depending on the tide and time of your trip, you'll go up river on the high tide departures (Lerryn, St Winnows, etc) - and downriver on the low tide options (Fowey, Polruan, etc).
• Good trips for spotting wildlife
• On the 3 hr trips usually stop for a quick break
• 3 hr paddles are perfect for those with water confidence and reasonable fitness levels
• Timings vary depending on tide
• Trips are undertaken in stable open cockpit double kayaks
• The actual start and finish points of trips may be altered due to tide and wind factors
• Canoeing is safe, easy and fun and you are very unlikely to fall in!
• Due to the size of the single kayaks, unless agreed in advance, Children under 13 will need to be in double kayaks with a parent / guardian - all kayaks are allocated by the operator according to ability and availability.
• Non swimmers are very welcome to join our trips and you will be very safe as you will be wearing a buoyancy aid and have a safety boat travelling with you. However there is a limit of the number of non swimmers on any particular trip so if you are not able to swim 25m please just advise us of this when booking.
• Children are very welcome on our trips but under 18's need to be accompanied by their parent(s) or guardian.
• Younger children (3+) are also very welcome on trips using double canoes along with their parents/guardians (Childrens prices (under 16's) can be found in the Pure Kids section of our website).
Just select your preferred date and session and add to your holiday. Once you book with us the operator will confirm trip start times and email or post you the information sheet covering what to bring and where to meet.
|25 miles from Newquay||29 miles from Padstow||17.50 miles from Bodmin||51 miles from St Ives|